Kunjungi Juga Halaman

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Foreigner From JB


at Jalan 5/3
Hello, I am Foreigner From Jb coz i am  not the part of their family. but I was invited to visit them to their wedding. actually her mom wedding. we arrive early compared to other. haha. To her, congrats coz get your new daddy. hope your family will happily forever. I am glad to see them even i feel like to fainted and scared. haha. but, they are so friendly and nice. I am really Happy. I also can meet her face to face. like a dream but it was a reality. I also miss her so much and feel like to cry when think about her. The best part when her sit beside my mom and we talk with each other even it just for while. I know she has many works to do. before i want to get home, she gave me a gift. wow, really surprise when i open the box it was a very nice shirt. thank you very much. i really appreciate it! next time i will go to your home again and again. 
 love this item!!

No comments:

Post a Comment