Kunjungi Juga Halaman

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mama's Day

my beloved mother :)
Today is mothers day, but I call it Mama's Day coz I want it to be special only for my mama. yeah, i am proud to be her beloved son. I really love her so much. even I always not listen to her and be a naughty son, i want her to know how big my love to her. i don't have anything to be given to my mother except told her i love her so much. today when she arrive at our home I ask her to eat at outside. she choose Arabic restaurant  as the destination. So i pay the bill. thanks to my dad because gift me some money. i will use that money in a right way. Only god know how i love my mother and father. hahah. Very excited when we will together with each other. So, i want to say 'HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!'

1 comment:

  1. I also proud of you my son. I do love you and always love you more. you are my heritage in my life, so I pray for your health, peace n be a good muslim now and forever

    ReplyDelete