Kunjungi Juga Halaman

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

the worse day

hello, yesterday, today and everyday is my worse day because if i get happy then a big trouble will came after that. i don't know why this always happen to me. everyone were enjoyed their life but i was not enjoy all my life. i just want to be like the others with no such a big problem like this. i lost my wallet at the kitchen after meal yesterday night. i was so panic because the wallet is very important to me. it was a part of my life because i have all my memory inside it. so i have lost a part of my life too. a very worse day. every thing is gone, my id card, ic card, atm card and money. i just not care about the money anymore but i just want to get my wallet. actually someone who is very special to me give this wallet to me and i very like it. it was my treasure. can anybody help me? its was useless until the person which take my wallet returned back to me? could this happen? so it became my wonderful day. i'm very sad now. i just want to returned home but this problem happen to me. my life is full with problem. how can i handle it in this situation. i ask to god to help me in my situation, he the only one who has a power and i hope he can accept my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment