Kunjungi Juga Halaman

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day to Day

yeah! I don't know why i want to shouted like this. i got my first assignment and a quiz will be held soon. but it can happen only this week only before i move back to home. very sad for me :( but, i try my best to finish up this assignment and prepare for that quiz. the assignment is about the National Service Training Programme which is the PLKN. Now in this short semester we only take the Malaysian Studies Course and the other is the basic about how to make a good writing, good speech and use computer programme very well.

about the end of my study here, i do not tell to anyone here and always keep it secret. if they know me want to left them, they will be sad too. My old friends were very shock after knowing this. everybody always asking i make this 'bad' decision and hope me to think about it. very sad huh? so, i'm acting i just okay with my smile and laugh :) i started to love this university and all my friends here even they are from other college. i will never forget them. . .

Fatin also worried so much about me. everyday she call me to know about my situation. i make trouble for her. but, i really want she call me everyday. i like that <3. haha. she gave me a lot of support :)






No comments:

Post a Comment